Shipping / Returns/ Exchange Policies
Product Policy on Exchange/ Refunds/ Returns
- Returns of goods must be within 14 days of purchase
- Products must be in its original packaging / Unworn and unused with the original tags/plastic wrap on handle (apply to all racquets) still attached
- Item(s) must be in its original box/ covers prior to posting
Shoes returning policy:
- Please place all the shoes in its original box/ branded they came in.
- Please do not mark or alter the boxes in it any way doing so can result in your return being rejected.
We will not accept shoes returned with mark/ damage or dirty soles.
(We reserve the right to refuse your return if the policy has not been adhered to.)
- No refund on string/ restringing
- Once the returned item(s) has been received at our store, your return request will be sent through manufacturers for the assessments this may take up to 30 days.
- After manufacturers processed, please also allow 3-5 business days for Australia Post to return your parcel to our store. The financial institution can take 3-5 business days to process the funds back in to your account.
- No refund or exchange on change of mind
All orders, shipping costs inclusive, are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- An invoice receipt is required for any claim assessments
- Postage cost are not re fundable
- Racquets comes with 12 month manufacturer’s warranty on frame only
- Restringing charges will apply unless the replacement racquets comes with manufacture strings
- Decision on all claims are made and sent through by the manufacturers
- Claim process normally takes up to 30 days
- Shoes have 6 months manufacturer’s warranty
- Replacements on shoes sole warranty is limited to only once
- In situations where the model is no longer available a store credit will apply to another goods/ items
credit cannot be taken back as cash (store credit only)
All orders will be shipped within 24-48 hours (Monday-Friday) unless the item is out of stock we will contact you as soon as possible.
All returned items including warranty claims are at the expense of the customer.